How to Clean Window AC Units
Window AC units are a great way to cool your home during the summer, but they can be a pain to clean. If you don’t clean them regularly, they can become covered in dust and dirt, which will reduce their efficiency and could even cause them to break down.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to clean your window AC unit so that it will keep you cool all summer long.
- Unplug the AC unit from the power outlet.
- Remove the front grill of the AC unit.
- Use a soft brush to dust off any dirt and debris from the coils and other parts of the AC unit.
- Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush attachment to vacuum the coils and other parts of the AC unit.
- Rinse the front grill of the AC unit with clean water.
- Reattach the front grill of the AC unit.
- Plug the AC unit back into the power outlet.
- Turn on the AC unit and enjoy the cool air!
It’s important to clean your window AC unit regularly so that it will continue to cool you efficiently. The steps we outlined should help you get started, but if you need more in-depth instructions or have any questions, let us know and our team of experts are happy to provide them for free.