How to Make Money as A Window Cleaner
Window cleaners make a median salary of $21,000 per year. If you’re contemplating becoming a window cleaner, you should know that the job will require heavy lifting and that it can be dangerous.
But despite the risks, window cleaning can be a lucrative business. There are several things you can do to make more money as a window cleaner:
- Start your own business: This will allow you to set your own rates and keep more of the profits.
- Specialize in high-end homes or businesses: These clients are often willing to pay more for quality service.
- Offer additional services, such as cleaning the inside of windows or pressure washing.
- Work during the summer months, when demand is highest.
- Negotiate a higher commission with your clients.
General Tips for Window Cleaners
Offering additional services can be a great way to make more money as a window cleaner. Some of the most popular services include cleaning the inside of windows and pressure washing.
- Cleaning the inside of windows can be a time-consuming job, but it’s also a very lucrative service. Many clients are happy to pay extra for this service, especially if it’s done in a timely manner.
- Pressure washing is another popular service that can be profitable for window cleaners. This service can be used to clean the exterior of windows, as well as driveways, sidewalks and other surfaces.
On a final note, window cleaning can be a lucrative business, but it’s not without its challenges. Before you decide to become a window cleaner, make sure you’re aware of the physical demands of the job and the potential hazards involved. With hard work and perseverance, though, you can make a good living as a window cleaner. Thanks for reading!